"Mahindra's close association with Absa vehicle and Asset Finance provides you an opportunity to apply online through Mahindra Finance. All that is required from you is a click on link below leaving you with just one step away from driving your Mahindra today".
Applying for finance
What is required:
- Valid personal information: ID or passport number, proof of residential and postal address not older than 3 months
- Marital status: Spouse details (if applicable), valid ID or passport number, residential address and postal address
- Employment details, including name of company, duration of employment, company address and company contact details
- Contact information: Contact information for a relative/friend who has a different residential address to yours
- Banking details: Account number
- Insurance details (if applicable)
- Car details: Details of the vehicle you wish to purchase, as well as the dealer you will be purchasing from. The dealer information is not compulsory but will be required before a final decision can be made on your application
Terms and Conditions
The finance calculator is a form of loan simulator and is NOT AN OFFER by Mahindra, its management, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates of any kind. It is provided to you for information and convenience purposes only and does not constitute financial advice in any form or manner. It is a guide only, which is based on certain assumptions and approximations, and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information thereof. Mahindra Thabazimbi, its management, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for any errors or omissions whatsoever in relation to the finance calculator, and DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY for any loss, damage, inconvenience experienced or otherwise, caused in respect of any reliance on the finance calculator or information on this website. The finance calculator will not pre-qualify you for any loan programs whatsoever.
Actual instalments on loans obtained with financial institutions will vary depending on: the current prime interest rate; the financial institution's variables; the type, condition and age of the vehicle; your credit rating with the financial institution concerned; the respective initiation fees; and the time period between the effective date of the loan and the first instalment payable. Please note that you should seek appropriate financial advice before concluding any loan agreements.